7.5 or 10 foot.

dl76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 9, 2013
South Carolina
Hey guys been a while since I posted. By looking at this cband dish. What do you guys think the size is? 7.5 or a 10? I'm leaning towards a 7.5. Older lady in her 80s and she can't get out to measure. It has a venture actuator on it.. Thanks for any responses.
Screenshot_20210916-165028_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-165015_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Brand looks like a 'Perfect-10' to me, and they made 7.5, 10, and 12ft versions. That looks like it may be a 7.5, but the 10 doesn't look so different as to easily tell with these sorts of pics. EITHER WAY, it's well worth getting as they are very good signal gatherers...

By the way, IF it is a Perfect-10, I uploaded the manual for it some years ago. It'll print full-size if you want a print, AND it contains assembly and installation instructions for all 3 sizes. Follow them religiously, if you try to put it together like any other dish, it may not work as well! Believe me, I've tried it, lol. Better yet, pull it off the post, and move it WHOLE. You likely will only then have to adjust declination, and plop it on your pole, and aim it at peak to True South, and lock it down.

Reactions: MikeI and dl76
Thanks guys. I say it's 7.5 also. I already have three 10 foots. One in use and other two for spares. If it looks like a 10 to you guys I was going to go get it. Not worth the 100 mile trip to me.

Thanks guys. I say it's 7.5 also. I already have three 10 foots. One in use and other two for spares. If it looks like a 10 to you guys I was going to go get it. Not worth the 100 mile trip to me.

Maybe the seller has a neighbor or grandkid or somebody that can slap a tape measure on it?

Reactions: FTA4PA and dl76
Maybe the seller has a neighbor or grandkid or somebody that can slap a tape measure on it?
The daughter of the woman who has it. posted it on Facebook market place for the mom. She lives different state. I asked her if anyone could measure she told me no.

• Sad
Reactions: FTA4PA