7" TFT Satellite Sat Finder Signal Meter

Other then saying Satellite in the description there is nothing there which says what kind of satellite it can tune. I wouldn't waste the money trying to find out. If you got $139 you want to waste send it to me I would be happy to take it and put it to the board... and you would probably get more satisfaction in the end. :D

it looks to me like a satellite receiver and a small TV put together. But i was hoping to find someone who actually owns one.

I real don't care about dvbs2. All I want is the regular dvb dish network and directv signals

The unit only tunes DVBS MPEG2, so it will not tune DirecTV and will only detect the Dish Network transponders using MPEG 2. Doesn't have a channel editor, so all updating will be by manual entry.

In my humble opinion, don't be a guinea pig on this device.......

SatelliteAV said:
The unit only tunes DVBS MPEG2, so it will not tune DirecTV and will only detect the Dish Network transponders using MPEG 2. Doesn't have a channel editor, so all updating will be by manual entry.

In my humble opinion, don't be a guinea pig on this device.......

Thanks I think your contribution is most helpful.

Please Mr Moderator,
Pardon me for replying to a post with a new post. I've been trying to place a new post and it is not going.
However, I wanted to ask what could be the best Satellite meter for any one living in Cameroon (Central african sub region)? Regards to members in the house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts