70+ HD Channels in Engineering Mode

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sweet i saw nhl on the list
does anyone know is that nhl network hd?
right now nhl network on starchoice bell anad canadian cable systems, it just focusses on the 6 canadian teams if the above is indeed true nhl network hd, are they gonna redo that channel and add the american teams?

Alphabetical list

9823 A&E
9872 ABC Family
9866 Altitude
9805 Animal Planet
9848 Big Ten
9858 Bravo
9855 Cartoon Network
9871 Chiller/ SAC MNT
9814 Cinemax HD
9867 Cinemax West
9877 CNBC
9849 CNN
9850 Comcast SportsNet Chicago
9860 Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic
9859 Comedy Central
9863 CSN West
9800 CSTV
9838 Discovery
9804 Disney Channel
9810 ESPN News
9870 FSN Arizona
9802 FSN Bay Area
9856 FSN Cincinnati
9875 FSN Detroit
9861 FSN Florida
9803 FSN Houston
9801 FSN Midwest
9807 FSN New England
9812 FSN New York
9806 FSN North
9811 FSN Northwest
9851 FSN Ohio
9816 FSN Pittsburgh
9841 FSN Prime Ticket
9821 FSN Rocky Mountain
9826 FSN South
9831 FSN Southwest
9836 FSN West
9843 Fuel
9808 FX
9819 HBO West
9844 HGTV
9833 History Channel
9865 MASN/ SportsTime Ohio
9869 MHD
9839 Movie Channel
9817 MSG
9818 MTV
9815 National Georaphic
9820 NBA TV
9876 NESN
9825 NFL Network
9830 NHL
9874 Nickelodeon East
9835 Outdoor
9832 Science Channel
9863 Sci-Fi
9852 Sho Too
9834 Showtime West
9842 Speed
9845 Spike
9822 SportsNet New York
9827 SportsSouth
9847 Starz Comedy
9829 Starz East
9824 Starz Edge
9857 Starz Kids & Family
9828 Starz West
9846 Sun Sports
9854 TBS
9840 Tennis Channel
9813 The 101
9878 The Food Network
9853 The Weather Channel
9862 TLC
9809 Toon Disney
9873 USA Network
9864 Versus
9879 VH1
9827 YES

Scobuck said that there would be some surprises. CPanther95 on AVS compiled this list of previously unannounced channels.

1. MTV
2. NBA TV
3. Outdoor
4. Fuel
5. Spike
6. SHO TOO
7. Comedy Central
8. Nickelodeon East
9. VH1
10. NHL Network

Did I read Comedy Central!!!!???!!! OMG. Wow. Just Wow. I know all content wont be in HD but its a start. One of my favorite channels.

Be very careful how much stock you put in this report. Many of the channels listed do not exist and some have been publicly announced by the programmers for introduction next year.

This is your negative spin? I normally ignore your Dish superiority rants but I personally can not wait to see what you will type next after all this HD gets activated. :p

This is your negative spin? I normally ignore your Dish superiority rants but I personally can not wait to see what you will type next after all this HD gets activated. :p
Those are shown because they are testing every transponder and every channel that they plan to add, some of them will not be available at first. I dont think that was negative, just being cautious.

Those are shown because they are testing every transponder and every channel that they plan to add, some of them will not be available at first. I dont think that was negative, just being cautious.

Sorry inside information. He and others tend to see the negative in all and if anyone gets excited about something its usually downer posts. Its true we wont see all at the start but its still great news its testing and spots are being allocated. End of year is just looking better and better.

I would imagine that though not listed, there is to be the "Grain of Salt" channel. :D It's about to happen but not expecting to see each and every channel on that lit light up at once. But the list is fine by me, so whenever D* decides to fire them up, I will be ready!!

Sorry inside information. He and others tend to see the negative in all and if anyone gets excited about something its usually downer posts. Its true we wont see all at the start but its still great news its testing and spots are being allocated. End of year is just looking better and better.
I agree! cant wait for em, dont know enough about him or most anyone on here to know the habits. So i may have misread the intent, just how i saw it

This is your negative spin?
What DIRECTV delivers versus what is claimed is negativity enough.
I normally ignore your Dish superiority rants but I personally can not wait to see what you will type next after all this HD gets activated. :p
I don't recall making lots of posts about E* superiority. Many of my posts are cautions about what DIRECTV (or their fanboys and apologists) says versus what they do in reality. The balance of my posts in the DIRECTV forums are mostly answers to technical questions.

Be very careful how much stock you put in this report. Many of the channels listed do not exist and some have been publicly announced by the programmers for introduction next year.
I see you are pretty much new here but Bschnieder is well known at AVS and other forums! If he post a list what he sees! Its there PERIOD! The guy has never been wrong about HD channels in the past. His word is as good as gold!;)

I agree! cant wait for em, dont know enough about him or most anyone on here to know the habits. So i may have misread the intent, just how i saw it

Thats why I try to stay out of it but thats one incredible list. The next 12 months is just going to be one constant Christmas morning. I just hope the initial shock of the first wave doesnt spoil us where all we do is demand more and not be satisfied with what we got. I know any addition especially even the first wave is unbelievable. I just look at this whole thing as optimistic and half full. Its great to be a Directv subscriber and an HD nut right now. We truly are on the verge of the something special. :)

I hope this doesn't end up like some of the things E* does where a channel is uplinked for months, never turned on, then disappears.

Thats why I try to stay out of it but thats one incredible list. The next 12 months is just going to be one constant Christmas morning. I just hope the initial shock of the first wave doesnt spoil us where all we do is demand more and not be satisfied with what we got. I know any addition especially even the first wave is unbelievable. I just look at this whole thing as optimistic and half full. Its great to be a Directv subscriber and an HD nut right now. We truly are on the verge of the something special. :)
Without a doubt, its gonna be a fun few months for sure!
Am glad to see some of those new ones though, just to get a little hint that they are in the planning stages is good

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)