721 receiver for $299?

JimC said:
I also went through the executive office to get the $249 721 deal last week. I called up yesterday to see if it was shipped yet, and the CSR said yes, it was scheduled to be delivered June 30th. Asked for and received the tracking number also. When I went to check the UPS tracking info it said it was delivered already, on June 30th, 2003!

Looks like you got a recycled tracking number. Maybe it will be updated shortly with the new info as I have run into this before. FYI my shipment weight was 13lbs and shipped from CO.

Hi-

I emailed using the CEO address at 4:45pm yesterday (Fri.) and was called back a few hours later by Chris. He set up everything I need: 721, DP34, installation for $249 (+ tax for me). This was a great experience. I don't know if I got lucky or Dish is really on the ball.

FYI...

Turns out it was the tracking number for the replacement 721 they sent me last year when the disk crashed - :D forgot about that one since it's been working so well since then...
They still didn't have a tracking number for the new one though :no

Wow - what fast service - so far :>

I've been wanting to get a 721 for several months now but the local dealers didn't have any - DISH wouldn't see to me direct .... Well, today I was at Radio Shack and learned I could buy one for $400. In doing reseach on how to keep one of my DV508 receivers connected and connect the new 721 I came across this forum.

I followed peoples advice and wrote to the exec offices. Wasn't I supprised to hear my phone ring in less than 30 minutes!!! $249 - free install - free hardware as needed - no commiment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)