722 Losing video but still recording

I've never had the PIP or swap buttons fix the situation for me. Oddly enough the recordings in progress seem to work just fine. That is, after rebooting the system later.

I urge anyone seeing this problem to write dish about it. That is the only way to give them a sense of urgency that it really needs to be fixed.

I wrote Dish again that the situation is still hasn't been resolved. They responded asking me to pay $15 for shipping and sign up for the $6 per month Service Plan. :(

I really don't see how sending me a refurb DVR will fix their software bug. I'm more than a little annoyed that I'm being asked to pay to fix a bug they introduced. :(

I have got plenty of refurb replacements. Go for it, the problem might be fixed.

Backup to a EHD anything you want to save.

I'm not happy but I'll be doing just that. I got an email response from my latest email saying they'll pass on my comments but they'll be sticking it to me anyway. :rant:

I guess replacing the DVR every few years isn't a bad plan anyway.

Chalk one up for Dish Service. They shipped me a new DVR (after signing up for the monthly service plan) which fixed my the drift problem and black screen. I won't be 100% sure the black screen is fix until at least a week goes by without seeing it happen but I'm hopeful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)