722 order/install

jahost

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 2, 2006
Des Moines, IA
When I ordered my 722 I forgot to ask whether it would be shippped to me or if the installer would bring it with him. My previous receivers have beeen shipped to me. What is the normal procedure on this. It is supposed to be installed on 11-19-07. "John"

I would think the installer would bring it. I was a new install and they did. I've seen other threads where people are trying to get the 722 shipped to them. Some do but that doesn't seem to be the norm.

I just upgraded one of my 622's to a 722. I requested self install at the time of ordering and they shipped it straight to me. I received the 722 two days ago and the swap out went fine. Dish included a return UPS label to package the old receiver in the same box and ship it back.

I would have upgraded both of my 622's, but I own the remaining 622. When I had the system installed in May 2006, Dish would only lease one 622 and I had to buy the other. I am sure this had something to do with the 622 was a new release and they were limiting access.

Anyhoot....love the 722 and it is working just fine.

Being a dishnetwork employee they usually roll out a tech for the 722. It depends on what install you previously had. If you have a 622 now can have it shipped but if not most likely a tech.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts