722k Diplexed Playstation

Jacob Ryan Cummings

Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
I have a 722k receiver and a triplexer behind it. I connected the tv2 output to the "out" on a 2 way splitter, the "in" to the cable going to the tv2 input on the triplexer, and to the 2nd "out" I connected a cable going to an rf modulator which I connect to my playstation. What I'm saying is I have the ability to watch tv1 on channel 69, tv 2 on channel 60, and my playstation or dvd player on channel 3 all on my tv2. A lot of people don't know that you can watch tv1 on tv2 if you change the settings on the mod setup.

I'm just wondering if doing all of this will shorten the lifespan of my cabling. I have RG-6 ran everywhere.

Did I explain everything right? The receiver and dvd player are in my back room and in the living room I can watch tv1, tv2, and dvd player using only a single rg6 coax cable. There is no picture quality loss on either tv.

I have two DVRs (622 and 722) and have 622 TV2 output broadcast channel 60 and 722 TV2 output broadcast on channel 69. How do you connect and broadcast the output of TV1?

The TV1 output to the agile modulator is turned off by default.

All you ahve to do is enable the RF modulator on TV1 and your remove TV2 can tune to either output TV1 or output TV2.

I am away from my 722k right now but if someone else does not post the exact directions, I'll do it later today.

TV1 coax output is shared with the TV2 output. You can enable TV1 modulator output by pressing menu-6-1-5 (system setup-installation-modulator setup), go over to TV1 out and select air/cable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts