722K L656 update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JEFFinINDY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
I noticed my 722K got updated to L656 some time in the last few days. Is there any info on this update?

It seems the OTA signal strengths may be consistent between the two tuners now. For example, one of my locals (WTHR) is now 100% on both tuners. Before, one of them would report 100% but the other would usually report 85%.

Jeff

I still get different readings on my ota tuner. If I put my ABC station up and hit pip and put it up on the other screen , I am getting a 10 point difference. But my Abc/Nbc station are both Vhf. All other channels are Uhf.

722k 656

Force single user mode/shared view disable via new smart card auth. right, one scenario truncated recording fix, one scenario video freeze fix, > 1TB EHD support fix, new HDD support for new builds and DISH Service, Misc.

I've been having the same thing since day one...WTHR and WISH.

It doesn't seem to affect anything though, at least at the levels I have (100% on one tuner, 82-85 for the same station on the other tuner). And sometimes the signal strength will improve after I've been tuned to the channel for awhile.

It's odd, but it does aggravate my OCD tendencies... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts