722K Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jim1

Original poster
May 6, 2011
USA
I have a 722K receiver and want to take it along when we travel, I am trying to use a 500 dish with this. When I hook it up I can get a strong signal on 119 but when it starts to download, it comes back and says lost signal, does this every time. I am using a pro plus LNB which has 2 wires, I have hooked up both wires to a separator switch which takes only one wire to my receiver, or do I need to hook both wires up to receiver or can just one work either with the separator switch or not. Dont know what the problem could be, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jim

dpptwin_2dual-receivers.jpg

Like this, but with only one receiver.

Yes I tried the check switch and still no luck.
what does your check switch matrix bring up? you should have 119 in box 1 and 110 in box 2 for both tuners. One more question and please don't take this the wrong way but are you absolutely positive you have a dish pro plus twin and not a dish pro twin? major difference but if it is just a dish pro twin then run both cables to the 722k and take out the separator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)