722K software update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ippymiss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
ohio
I just received word from a dish representative on FB........take it for what its worth..........lol

"There is supposed to be a software update that will be released some time late May early June. The new update should correct this issue with the OTA."

I was told before there was suppose to be an update Late march or early May.....Didn't happen!

I certainly hope one is sent our way, only been waiting for it to be fixed since November! OTA for some reason causes the unit to lock up and then you have to reboot it. Did it twice on Sunday trying to watch the race, finally gave up and watched it directly off OTA instead of thru the K!

Main OTA issue I can think of that the 722K has is the "partial signal loss" on sat channels when previously tuned into a weak ota station. That being said, I'll take this prediction for the software update with a grain of salt. It's been 6 months since the last update, doesn't seem like the 722K has top priority at Dish at the moment.

No... I have a feeling a lot of people with 622's and 722's will want to (and ENJOY) using their OTA tuners soon...

And yes there is a software update coming. :D

You're a pub supporter; go have a look at the rumor therein. ;)

I'm just miffed that Dish isn't working on this mystery feature for the 612. :(

I'll take any update for the 722k I can get. Mystery update or no.
Every other update Dish does breaks my 722 so this one should be good going by the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)