722k UHF remote stopped working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smackman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
north louisiana
My daughters 722K UHF Remote stopped working. Batteries have been changed; the sat. button lights up but the remote will do nothing.

I had her try Pressing the Systems info button,press and release sat button then press and release record button; did not work.

Remote is set on UHF.

I had her try a soft reset of the receiver; Did not work.

What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Her Receiver stays in dual mode.

My daughters 722K UHF Remote stopped working. Batteries have been changed; the sat. button lights up but the remote will do nothing.

I had her try Pressing the Systems info button,press and release sat button then press and release record button; did not work.

Remote is set on UHF.

I had her try a soft reset of the receiver; Did not work.

What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Her Receiver stays in dual mode.

If you send me a PM with the phone number or account number, I can get you details on a replacement receiver

Okay, I feel stupid. I was trying to help my daughter over the phone. She just text me and said that the bedroom TV was on the wrong input.
Thanks for the Quick responses. I will discipline my 31 year old daughter later. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)