722k UHF remote stopped working

smackman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
north louisiana
My daughters 722K UHF Remote stopped working. Batteries have been changed; the sat. button lights up but the remote will do nothing.

I had her try Pressing the Systems info button,press and release sat button then press and release record button; did not work.

Remote is set on UHF.

I had her try a soft reset of the receiver; Did not work.

What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Her Receiver stays in dual mode.

My daughters 722K UHF Remote stopped working. Batteries have been changed; the sat. button lights up but the remote will do nothing.

I had her try Pressing the Systems info button,press and release sat button then press and release record button; did not work.

Remote is set on UHF.

I had her try a soft reset of the receiver; Did not work.

What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Her Receiver stays in dual mode.

If you send me a PM with the phone number or account number, I can get you details on a replacement receiver

Okay, I feel stupid. I was trying to help my daughter over the phone. She just text me and said that the bedroom TV was on the wrong input.
Thanks for the Quick responses. I will discipline my 31 year old daughter later. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts