Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Have you noticed that 8-15 (the 999 channel clone) is now gone from the OTA map? I no longer see it in the list. I have no idea why we had that channel before: a satellite channel mapped in the OTA channel range. Personally, I was hiding that channel anyway...

it's a pop up ad. they wanted to stick that right in the middle of the locals so noone would miss it :)

SO could that increase the bandwidth for other HD ch. You possibly could take that bandwidth and distribute it to three or four other hd ch's. Or are they using the extra bandwidth for the olympic ch's?

vinnyv07 said:
SO could that increase the bandwidth for other HD ch. You possibly could take that bandwidth and distribute it to three or four other hd ch's. Or are they using the extra bandwidth for the olympic ch's?

That was just a re-mapped of 999 so there is not going to be any bandwith gaining from this.

MasterFX1 said:
That should reduce my OTA's from 11 (the bug-causing number) to 10, I'll check tonight when I'm home.
That problem has already been fixed some time ago. Check your channel list and you will see.

FAYRICH said:
That problem has already been fixed some time ago. Check your channel list and you will see.

I still had that problem two days ago. Without 8-15, I won't be able to know if 6.2 solved it for me. How could it have been fixed? It was introduced with 6.1, and 6.2 is the first revision since.

FAYRICH said:
FAYRICH, the problem has not been fixed. The reason it went away for you is that VOOM expanded Cleveland OTA map (17.2-17.4 sub-channels), so you now have more than 11 channels in the map.

Sean Mota said:
That was just a re-mapped of 999 so there is not going to be any bandwith gaining from this.
I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. Thanks Sean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts