8 bay uhf antenna

I have used the Solid Signal 8 bay they carry (its usually on sale) when I needed to pick up Minneapolis which was 93 miles away

I have the 8 bay fringe that Solid Signal has and its a miracle worker. If all my distant channels signal were uhf i would have it made. I can get KALB 5 NBC Alexandria, WVLA NBC 33 and WGMB Fox 44 out of Baton Rouge from 60 miles plus away...

I have the 8 bay solid signal antenna and during a wicked storm this week the mast folded over. Too my surprise I still got most of my channels and a Charolette channel off the backside and 6 inches off the ground!
I have the 8 bay fringe that Solid Signal has and its a miracle worker. If all my distant channels signal were uhf i would have it made. I can get KALB 5 NBC Alexandria, WVLA NBC 33 and WGMB Fox 44 out of Baton Rouge from 60 miles plus away...

I have the 8 bay solid signal antenna and during a wicked storm this week the mast folded over. Too my surprise I still got most of my channels and a Charolette channel off the backside and 6 inches off the ground!
Speaking of folding. Watch the 8 bay with the weather. That one side that you can move freely, the weather does that too. I have to keep straightening it out.

I have one of the SS 8 bays and it seemed like on some stations my smaller UHF antenna kicked its ass in signal strength

The 8 bay worked great with further stations....but when I lived at the lake house the smaller UHF had the same results as the larger 8 bay (maybe it had to do with the more narrow beamwidth)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)