8 New HD RSN Channels Added 7/11

This is great news for Cleveland subs. Makes us not having locals a little easier to swallow as I can get every other local via OTA.

I get TWO RSNs - Fox MidWest and Fox Rockey Mnt

I have yet to see ONE HD broadcast on either one. They are always Blacked Out yet they are are shown on the SD channel.

I think all these HD RSN are all Vaporware to compete with the Direct TV claim of soon to have lots of HD channels.

No does not work that way not all of the games are broadcast in HD so some of them will only be in SD. So most RSN's are not 24/7 HD so you will not see something on the HD Channel all the time.

It's good to see E* making some moves on the HD RSNs. I left E* last year when they said they were coming, then they only launched 8 and stopped.

I think these networks are very important in HD, more important than they may think when it comes to keeping customers or taking people from cable.

Do we know if they will be on 61.5 and 129? I am in FSNW area but I shoot 61.5 to avoid the issues 129 is having. Also anyone know if all the Mariners games area going to be in HD? Sometimes when they are on locals that could be in HD, they aren't.

This is a bunch of crap that CSN chicago wasnt added. I thought that i remembered a press release saying that it was going to be a 24 hour channel, if this is true maybe this is why.

HD Games in the EPG for Thursday July 12, 2007 (some may be hidden at this time)
(times EDT)

6:30
388 SNY Reds at Mets
7:00
373 FOXFL Yankees at Devil Rays
9:30
376 FOXNW Tigers at Mariners

HD Games in the EPG for Friday July 13, 2007 (some may be hidden at this time)
(times EDT)

6:30
377 FOXCN Reds at Mets
381 STO Royals at Indians
388 SNY Reds at Mets
7:00
378 FOXPT Pirates at Braves
9:00
365 FOXAZ Padres at Diamondbacks
9:30
376 FOXNW Tigers at Mariners
10:00
361 PRIME Dodgers at Giants

380 FOXD and 386 FOXN see some action on Tuesday July 17, 2007 when the Tigers visit the Twins(There is a blooper on the FOXD schedule. Says Red Sox at Tigers. :))

Schedule subject to change and may not be complete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)