This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

$9.99 Welcome Pack will disappear 02/01/10

I highly doubt they will take the package away from you for subscribing (or choosing to cancel) to one of the "league pass" sports subscriptions. If you log-in to your online account, the link for those are found under "pay-per-view". I think where you might get into trouble - just as an example - would be if you now went to trying to add or remove one of the premium movie packages or an a la carte channel. Or they may just wait altogether and let it stick until "Saturnday" and then remove it. :up

thanks for the replys. i thought i mite be ridukilled over the spelling. its all good.

I've had the $9.99 welcome pack for a few months. Love it. Glad I found out about it here and connected after they did away with pre-paid. Btw I LOVED PRE-paid. Wish they'd bring that back.

I have had the Welcome Pack for several years now. I love it. I have the 5.99 local channels as well. I recently added the superstation add on and HBO. It did not change my plan. I think you can add anything you like as long as you don't change your core package. I have rented movies as well. I keep wanting to upgrade to get a few more channels but every time I weigh the pros and cons it is just not worth it to upgrade. I would have to get the 250 plan to keep some of the channels I watch. I can't live without MSNBC or HUB. I also get National Geographic but I don't watch it much. I just notice that I have AMC HD witch rocks. I do wish I got CNN and I wish I could get some of the channels I have in HD like Food Network and MSNBC but it is just not worth the huge jump in price a month to get.