9 Arca races coming to ASN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm kinda shocked Sinclair doesnt push their 24/7 ASN station more....and as to why its not on most Sinclair stations is beyond me. I figured Minneapolis would get it at launch. Nope
The with rumors of a new station (23-4) thought maybe then...nope
They're adding Comet to 23-2 (WUCW) and moving GetTV to the new 23-4 at that time

I'm kinda shocked Sinclair doesnt push their 24/7 ASN station more....and as to why its not on most Sinclair stations is beyond me. I figured Minneapolis would get it at launch. Nope
The with rumors of a new station (23-4) thought maybe then...nope
They're adding Comet to 23-2 (WUCW) and moving GetTV to the new 23-4 at that time

I think since they pretty much replaced the ESPN Regional Networks, That could be part of the issue, in certain markets it probably would not be a great thing to have regional games on one affiliate and 24/7 ASN on another, and of course they also want it on their stations first, But i think they have dropped GetTV in more markets then Grit so it could be that Grit moves to .4 and ASN would go to .3

With not much original (live) programming now until fall hopefully Sinclair figures it out and gets it added to more stations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts