Status
Please reply by conversation.

raydio

K6KGW
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 6, 2005
Rio Rancho, NM
Has anyone heard of one of these doing this? My ID is intact thank god. I thought that the battery might have died. I was outside at the dish all day today and had the 920 out there - tweaking the dish and learning a few satellite positions. Installed and aligned a linear Ku LNBF for X4, got the Q up to 74. Brought it back in the house and hooked it up, plugged it in, it went though the warmup and just a zero came up on the display. Channel count back at the default. Maps are gone. WTF!!??? :eek:

Yes, I had a 920 that reset itself. I had to reprogram all the satellites. I have no idea what caused it. It only happened once.

Yep...mine too

rayydio said:
Has anyone heard of one of these doing this? My ID is intact thank god. I thought that the battery might have died. I was outside at the dish all day today and had the 920 out there - tweaking the dish and learning a few satellite positions. Installed and aligned a linear Ku LNBF for X4, got the Q up to 74. Brought it back in the house and hooked it up, plugged it in, it went though the warmup and just a zero came up on the display. Channel count back at the default. Maps are gone. WTF!!??? :eek:

My 920 did a master reset ONCE years ago...I had unplugged it to reload maps and when I plugged it back in....ZAPPO!

Never happenned again and as in my sig...I replaced it's battery to keep it as a spare for my newer 922! Still a good unit!

jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts