922 only showing 3 days in guide.

Baley

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 1, 2010
Acworth GA
My two week old VIP 922 is only showing only three days advance in the program guide. I have tried a soft reset, pulling the plug for 30 minutes, doing a check switch and setting the automatic download to different times. Still no luck. I have searched the forms here but havent found anyone else reporting the problem. Does anyone have any other ideas I can try before I call support? I REALLY hate talking to them.
Thanks!

I gave up and talked to tech support. They made me jump thru all the rings I had done 100 times. Anyway, they decided the unit was bad and are replacing it. I hope this isn't something like other people on the form have talked about! I only had the unit 2 weeks. I upgraded my 622 which I had for two years with not one problem.

Baley said:
I gave up and talked to tech support. They made me jump thru all the rings I had done 100 times. Anyway, they decided the unit was bad and are replacing it. I hope this isn't something like other people on the form have talked about! I only had the unit 2 weeks. I upgraded my 622 which I had for two years with not one problem.

If it happens again which it shouldn't. Clear the matrix and reset and get the sats back. That prompts a full epg dl. It does seem like a defective hdd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)