922 OTA Tuner Problems

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
I am posting this to find out if anyone else is having this problem. I will try to describe it the best I can. When I scan for OTA channels with the 922, it scans them fine. The problem is after the scan when I try to delete some of the weak signals or channels that I do not want, it will delete them, but then as I go down the list it goes and adds them back. Also at the end of the list some times there are duplicates of a certain channel over and over and over. Is anyone else experiencing this?

i had that happen to me a month or two back and it seems like i tried deleting them all first and rescanning but that didn't work. so i deleted them all, then did a hard reset, pulled the plug and let it sit for a minute, then rescanned. i may have did a scan with my antenna disconnected first, i don't recall. you might try that so that it will not find anything, save it and then hook the antenna up again and rescan. it was frustrating for me. hope it clears up for you.

I've had that happen too. I cleared everything and rescanned, and got just one of everything, so I didn't try to delete anything, and just left it alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)