922 timers that show recording but dont?

NTIMID8

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
Anyone with some tricks to get around timer issues I have.
I have a 922 with an OTA module installed. Tonight it had 3 items at 10pm to record and in the guide showed all 3 were recording. The issue is only 2 show in the recordings, even after all three items were done. I have even power cycled and rebooted.
This happened last week and I deleted the timer and redid it with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Delete all the offending timers , do a hard reboot : pull the plug and then wait a minute and replug in the receiver and re-create your timers. That is about all you can do with the 922. That and get a young priest and an old priest and some holy water , a cross.........;)

That is a old bug with the 922. It annoyed me enough to stop using the 922. You watch it record programs, it shows up in the list while recording, then when the recording is done, it disappears.

Haha, I have my holy water, some chicken bones and a voodoo doll and I guess I will start deleting and try again.

Dirt Team, we can have this bug added to the list to fix? or have a better solution than plug and pray to offer?
The funny thing is, I just bought this to replaced a 722 that the tuners were getting flakey thinking it was an upgrade..haha WTF was I thinking?

Thanks..