922 Upgrades Temporarily Unavailable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a 922, have had it since the day they came out. The only thing I feel I am getting out of it right now is the record time. The extra money per month just isn't worth it when my 722+sling+extension HD is doing more and performing better then it is. I would love to replace it with another 722k but I feel that I would have to play the "cancel" game to get what I want and not be charged out my butt lol. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I just hate having to call and argue with them just to be happy with my service.

Sorry I missed this, but if you send me your phone number or account number in a PM, I can look at what options are available.

Wow. When I read "the 922 option has been completely removed from our system" I sure took it as more than temporarily. REALLY got my attention. Then I read further.

Sorry I missed this, but if you send me your phone number or account number in a PM, I can look at what options are available.

Be careful right now... My formerly spectacular 722K is now dog slow half the time due to a software bug that apparently Dish really doesn't care much about fixing, since we are in contracts. I am rapidly losing my patience.

The DIRT team has been great, but Dish must really have some craptastic programmers. I would NEVER be a part of a Dish wireless network.

Keep the 922, I don't think it has this slow motion bug.

Furthermore, Dish needs to EOL all receivers and pick 1 DVR and 1 Non-DVR to carry the throne.

Those two receivers should receive all of the attention and bug fixes.

Last edited:
Be careful right now... My formerly spectacular 722K is now dog slow half the time due to a software bug that apparently Dish really doesn't care much about fixing, since we are in contracts. I am rapidly losing my patience.

The DIRT team has been great, but Dish must really have some craptastic programmers. I would NEVER be a part of a Dish wireless network.

Keep the 922, I don't think it has this slow motion bug.

Furthermore, Dish needs to EOL all receivers and pick 1 DVR and 1 Non-DVR to carry the throne.

Those two receivers should receive all of the attention and bug fixes.

Im going to bet...That screwing with the 922 owners for about 3 months, charging them $4 a month more, not fixing much, now its time for the 722 owners to start feeling the pain??? The whole 922, charging $200 plus $4 a month for what????then screwing them 100% of the way is realy catching up at customer service...I could be wrong? But dish is a joke and fixing anything is like slow motion!!!!!!!!

Im going to bet...That screwing with the 922 owners for about 3 months, charging them $4 a month more, not fixing much, now its time for the 722 owners to start feeling the pain??? The whole 922, charging $200 plus $4 a month for what????then screwing them 100% of the way is realy catching up at customer service...I could be wrong? But dish is a joke and fixing anything is like slow motion!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ask, but what is the extra $4 a month for? Just the Sling integration? That's all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)