922 Upgrades Temporarily Unavailable

I have a 922, have had it since the day they came out. The only thing I feel I am getting out of it right now is the record time. The extra money per month just isn't worth it when my 722+sling+extension HD is doing more and performing better then it is. I would love to replace it with another 722k but I feel that I would have to play the "cancel" game to get what I want and not be charged out my butt lol. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I just hate having to call and argue with them just to be happy with my service.

Sorry I missed this, but if you send me your phone number or account number in a PM, I can look at what options are available.

Wow. When I read "the 922 option has been completely removed from our system" I sure took it as more than temporarily. REALLY got my attention. Then I read further.

Sorry I missed this, but if you send me your phone number or account number in a PM, I can look at what options are available.

Be careful right now... My formerly spectacular 722K is now dog slow half the time due to a software bug that apparently Dish really doesn't care much about fixing, since we are in contracts. I am rapidly losing my patience.

The DIRT team has been great, but Dish must really have some craptastic programmers. I would NEVER be a part of a Dish wireless network.

Keep the 922, I don't think it has this slow motion bug.

Furthermore, Dish needs to EOL all receivers and pick 1 DVR and 1 Non-DVR to carry the throne.

Those two receivers should receive all of the attention and bug fixes.

Last edited:
Be careful right now... My formerly spectacular 722K is now dog slow half the time due to a software bug that apparently Dish really doesn't care much about fixing, since we are in contracts. I am rapidly losing my patience.

The DIRT team has been great, but Dish must really have some craptastic programmers. I would NEVER be a part of a Dish wireless network.

Keep the 922, I don't think it has this slow motion bug.

Furthermore, Dish needs to EOL all receivers and pick 1 DVR and 1 Non-DVR to carry the throne.

Those two receivers should receive all of the attention and bug fixes.

Im going to bet...That screwing with the 922 owners for about 3 months, charging them $4 a month more, not fixing much, now its time for the 722 owners to start feeling the pain??? The whole 922, charging $200 plus $4 a month for what????then screwing them 100% of the way is realy catching up at customer service...I could be wrong? But dish is a joke and fixing anything is like slow motion!!!!!!!!

Im going to bet...That screwing with the 922 owners for about 3 months, charging them $4 a month more, not fixing much, now its time for the 722 owners to start feeling the pain??? The whole 922, charging $200 plus $4 a month for what????then screwing them 100% of the way is realy catching up at customer service...I could be wrong? But dish is a joke and fixing anything is like slow motion!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ask, but what is the extra $4 a month for? Just the Sling integration? That's all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)