97w tp12020

Status
Please reply by conversation.

metal head

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2010
The Rock
Has anyone scanned this tp lately. I got 60% quality but not channels. I used to get channels on that one and they are listed on the list. But now nothing.

The transponder still has 18 channels. I think they're all encrypted, or at least marked as encrypted, which isn't always the same thing...

P.S. It scans as 12022 MHz for me, and one of the channels even has a slate giving that as the frequency.

I scanned 18 chanels. Even most of them have the $ they are open. only 4 are encrypted. Most noted channels is the Life&Health network. Someone showing tips for full body massages to liberate stress. I don't know why but for me I need to use High Freq. 12022 V 22000 is 12272 V 22000.

I scanned 18 chanels. Even most of them have the $ they are open. only 4 are encrypted. Most noted channels is the Life&Health network. Someone showing tips for full body massages to liberate stress. I don't know why but for me I need to use High Freq. 12022 V 22000 is 12272 V 22000.

Sounds like you have a universal (10600 LO) lnbf, but have the receiver set for standard (10750).

Sounds like you have a universal (10600 LO) lnbf, but have the receiver set for standard (10750).

You're probably right. I'm using a D!rectv Sharp LNB that I modified locally. I though it was standard. Now I know where the 250 differences come from (10600 vs 10750). This is what I love from this hoby, everyday you learn something new!!! Thanks a lot for the clarification. That one goes to my REFERENCE BOOK. :):up

That tp has pen, ten tv, the way, etc which are in the clear but I am not able to scan those in now but I use to get them.

scan the transponder as "all" not "FTA" as there is a $ on them but as noted they're in the clear

You're probably right. I'm using a D!rectv Sharp LNB that I modified locally. I though it was standard. Now I know where the 250 differences come from (10600 vs 10750). This is what I love from this hoby, everyday you learn something new!!! Thanks a lot for the clarification. That one goes to my REFERENCE BOOK. :):up

No, I think I was wrong. What I said would account for a 150 difference, not a 250 difference . I'm not sure what would cause a 250 difference.

No, I think I was wrong. What I said would account for a 150 difference, not a 250 difference . I'm not sure what would cause a 250 difference.

I don't know what make the difference too but what you said really make sense. I double checked and yes it was set as standard 10750. I guess the modified Sharp LNB should be 10500 once its modified.

scan the transponder as "all" not "FTA" as there is a $ on them but as noted they're in the clear

I tried using blind scan and "all" but still nothing. They are not channels I watch but its strange. I will hook up my cw600p and see what I get. I did a factory default and rescanned "all" and got em, Thanks for ur help guys.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)