A Call to DTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
I called up dtv on friday and wanted to know if dallas/ftworth had hd locals. Yes i was told, but the H10 does not support a 5lnb dish so i would not be able to get them. Next thing i wanted to know why since i was a new cusotmer i was being charged 399.99 for the h10 when you can look online and see that its 299.99. So i got to customer retention and ranted for a bit, the csr said ok this is what i can do for you. I can offer you the OTA Hd antenna so you can get your local hd's free of charge, with free install. Also i will give you a special discounted rate on the nfl sunday ticket of 150.00 (payable in 4 payments of 37.50) also with that i will throw in the nfl super fan free of charge. The nfl super fan will allow you to get 8 of the 14 games in HD.

Just called them back and got the 399.99 price for the dvr refunded fully along with the 25.00 for the antenna, plus 19.95 for the shipping. Yes i did take the offer the point to the post was to throw out there what customer retention was willing to do.

I live in the DFW area and I'm getting my H20's and 5 LNB dish this Friday... all you need the ota antenna for now are the independent channels here that have HD programming (The WB/CW, UPN, etc...)

Did they tell you that the H20's are available for the DFW area now?

-Antwan L.

i dont want the reg h20, im waiting on the hr20.

antwanp said:
I live in the DFW area and I'm getting my H20's and 5 LNB dish this Friday... all you need the ota antenna for now are the independent channels here that have HD programming (The WB/CW, UPN, etc...)

Did they tell you that the H20's are available for the DFW area now?

-Antwan L.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)