A definitive answer- 720p vs 1080i ? (and other questions)

1080, you are essentially correct. In the end though, it can be a matter of taste.

Rex, your graphs are no more convincing than anything else in this argument. There's no need to be nasty about it. And no offense, but if you think your CS degree makes you somehow more qualified than him... you're nuts ;). You did see the picture of him getting his Academy Award for pioneering digital paint systems, right? And where he cofounded Pixar? Was one of the Directors for Lucasfilm? In short, probably knows more about the subject than all of us combined? But hey, you keep holding on to those graphs.

-MP

Steve Jobs is the founder of Pixar. So I guess he is an expert on HD. I still don't see how the old guys graduate degree in CS makes him an expert on HD either. This is why I brought up my CS degree and showed how a CS degree has no relevance. BTW my graphs where from a website that has actual engineers and does reviews. Not some old dude who takes pictures and directs. That is why I don't trust his insight of 720p vs 1080i.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)