A+E Networks’ Bio Renamed FYI As It Converts Into Lifestyle Network

"Lifestyle network". Isn't that probably what 80% of the cable channels are already?

I thought that the "500 channels" that people dreamed about would 500 channels of unique entertainment. Instead it seems we will have 500 channels of the same homogenized slop. A&E, TLC, Bravo, Bio all used to be interesting channels with their own niche programming - now they have all become clones of one another, showing the same tired reality programming.

"Lifestyle network". Isn't that probably what 80% of the cable channels are already?

I thought that the "500 channels" that people dreamed about would 500 channels of unique entertainment. Instead it seems we will have 500 channels of the same homogenized slop. A&E, TLC, Bravo, Bio all used to be interesting channels with their own niche programming - now they have all become clones of one another, showing the same tired reality programming.

But...but...but if you keep complaining and insisting on stuff like ala carte the programmers are all going to take their ball and their channels and go home with them! Then where will you watch the same shows for the 6th time that day?!?!?!? :D

Great. Take away a channel that was somewhat unique and give me the same thing your other channels show. Damn.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Can't wait to see all the posts on Dish's FB page where people are blaming Dish for the change. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Perhaps the Military Channel is next - can't wait to watch "Real Housewives of Fort Benning" and "Sergeants in Tiaras." :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)