A how to question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fulszjep

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 19, 2005
How do you sumbit a free channel to lygnsat? Do you just email them. I found a channel in the clear and it is not listed. Just wanted to know. Thanks

lygnsat

I guess I missed that page. I signed up before for the email but never gotton any, I was waiting for 1 to send it in. The sports channel has been on for a few weeks. I was will wait for the olympics to be over to see if that is why it is on.

Some of the channels up there and in the clear are not meant to be viewed by the public. So its best not to post that info in a public place like lyngsat unless you know for certain the owners of the channel do not mind people viewing their channel for free. This forum has a "Whats Up Their" private section that would be a better place to post the channel you found.

thanks for

Thanks for the info. But I can not post in the private section it for members only.

Actually there are quite a few channels not listed on Lyngsat , and I have already seen updates that are already gone before listing on Lyngsat, just check Amazonas, some of those channels last a couple of days and are replaced by another channel, example Setanta Sports lasted less than a week and already replaced.

The question is do you make a name for yourself by contributing to Lyngsat knowing that the information provided could put a FTA channel in jeopardy.

I read a quote from the comments section of Lyngsat "I couldn't enjoy this hobby without this site!!" I guess people see it as a hobby to find FTA stations and then they get to publish their find. I guess they are thinking they are discovering a new star or something.

My hobby/enjoyment is to actually view the programs. Once good ones are found and published (like the last 5 on Gal5R) they can be encrypted soon afterward.

fulszjep said:
Thanks for the info. But I can not post in the private section it for members only.

I think you have to be active in the mpeg forum for a while (no newbies) before they will let you in "Whats Up There".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts