A little insight on launch delay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LarryJentis

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
I was told that our expectations at Time Warner corporate that our channels TBS/HBO/Cartoon etc would be available today on D* As of yesterday everything was a go. When we did not see the channels this morning we were concerned because everything was supposed to be ready to go and we were definitely told that today was the day. (Originally we were told Sep 1, but that changed to the 19th sometime in mid August.) We have not had any official word as to the delay but we do know the testing was completed and our signals were said to look great. If I get an update on the problem I will pass it along but we do know there is a problem on their end.

I was told that our expectations at Time Warner corporate that our channels TBS/HBO/Cartoon etc would be available today on D* As of yesterday everything was a go. When we did not see the channels this morning we were concerned because everything was supposed to be ready to go and we were definitely told that today was the day. (Originally we were told Sep 1, but that changed to the 19th sometime in mid August.) We have not had any official word as to the delay but we do know the testing was completed and our signals were said to look great. If I get an update on the problem I will pass it along but we do know there is a problem on their end.

cool.

How are these signals backhauled?

Satellite for now as I understand for backhaul, i'm not very tekkie but that is what I am told

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Just finished a self install of the Slimline, ? though..

CNBC HD won't be HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)