A quesdtion about 4DTV Mexican tv on M5 or Satmex 5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vargf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
I'm interesting in get the all Mexican local channels that are not avealable on 4 DTV packages in USA.
I like to know if NPS can get this channels from
PCTV a Mexican company TV
or
Televisa Networks
I'm interesting n the following Mexican channels
Azteca13,Azteca7,Canal de las Estrellas,Central cuatro,Canal 5,Canal 9 Galavision Mexico is (diffrent from Galavision USA Spanish station too, but in USA) Canal Once, Canal 22, De Película, Cinema Golden Choice 1, Cinema Golden Choice 2, Discovery latin America, National Gegraphic latin America, Animal Planet Latin America, History channel latin America, Unicable, USA channel latin America,
AMC latin America, TV Española.

The Red Channels are Local Mexican
The Blue Channels are latin America
I want 100% Latin and Mexican channels
Help on this, 6 years looking for the 100% Latin America and local Mexican Channels. I hope you Help me on this. Of course all in 4DTV. NOte (the PCTV and the Televisa Networks are 100% latin America channels and has the local Mexican channels.)
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

vargf said:
I'm interesting in get the all Mexican local channels that are not avealable on 4 DTV packages in USA.
I like to know if NPS can get this channels from
PCTV a Mexican company TV
or
Televisa Networks
I'm interesting n the following Mexican channels
Azteca13,Azteca7,Canal de las Estrellas,Central cuatro,Canal 5,Canal 9 Galavision Mexico is (diffrent from Galavision USA Spanish station too, but in USA) Canal Once, Canal 22, De Película, Cinema Golden Choice 1, Cinema Golden Choice 2, Discovery latin America, National Gegraphic latin America, Animal Planet Latin America, History channel latin America, Unicable, USA channel latin America,
AMC latin America, TV Española.

The Red Channels are Local Mexican
The Blue Channels are latin America
I want 100% Latin and Mexican channels
Help on this, 6 years looking for the 100% Latin America and local Mexican Channels. I hope you Help me on this. Of course all in 4DTV. NOte (the PCTV and the Televisa Networks are 100% latin America channels and has the local Mexican channels.)
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Best thing to do is contact SRL, they are the ones offering the new spanish package and I'm sure if they can legally get those feed for resale in the USA they will look into it, here is the contact to the president himself at SRL:
georgebell@srlcd.com

Would not be a bad idea to bring to NPS's attention that you want these channels:
mmountford@callnps.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VCII Spam?

Polarisation problem on Fortec Ultra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)