Me tv

NorthGA

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2018
North Ga
Does anyone know if me tv just had some changes or is it totally gone from the channel lineup. On SES 1.

I understand. I had me tv. On the 4180 frequency. All the sudden it went to sports or something then colored bars. I have everything else. Now me tv is blank. Is anyone receiving it now?
Yes. Looks great here.

I understand. I had me tv. On the 4180 frequency. All the sudden it went to sports or something then colored bars. I have everything else. Now me tv is blank. Is anyone receiving it now?

I never removed the old MeTV frequency and saw sports there the other day when flipping through channels. Something getting confused internally in receiver? Have you tried clearing both out and doing a complete new scan of 101w?

I never removed the old MeTV frequency and saw sports there the other day when flipping through channels. Something getting confused internally in receiver? Have you tried clearing both out and doing a complete new scan of 101w?
I wonder if some rookie uplinked to the wrong bird and/or transponder.

Reactions: FTA4PA
I had the old frequency before the 5g. All those channels went out and shows now they are no more on lyngsat. On the 4180 frequency everything comes in fine. Me tv was strong too until a few weeks ago and it changed to like a test channel. I will just try to rescan totally.

Reactions: FTA4PA