A question for Sadoun

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cosmokramer11

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 23, 2009
Queens
I bought a 90cm dish and company where I bought it from apparently they buy in bulk from Sadoun. Because on the back of the dish it shows a Sadoun sticker. So I had an installer come by but he couldn't get the motor on. He says the 3rd bracket I need is supposed to come with the dish and when I went to go check on the motors makers website it says that as well. So my question is with my 90cm fortec dish does it come with that bracket from Sadoun thanks.

Which bracket?

Attachments

• 90cm-dish.jpg
    90cm-dish.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 90P-Assembly.jpg
    90P-Assembly.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 148
  • Brkt.jpg
    Brkt.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 123
  • U-Bolt.jpg
    U-Bolt.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 152
This picture

the one that says the bracket isn't included

Attachments

• sg2100-obb.jpg
    sg2100-obb.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 216
I bought a 90cm Fortec dish with U-bolt mount bracket from Sadoun.

All of the stuff in the attached drawing came with it.

Dish plus mounting hardware, U-bolts, bracket, Universal Mount II - everything.

Attachments

• 90cm-dish.jpg
    90cm-dish.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 136
Like I said I didn't buy directly from Sadoun. But the company I bought the dish they did. Maybe I can pick up the bracket from a home depot I will try thanks

one thing to add on the box of the satellite dish it said fortec 80cm-fortec 90cm. And I do have a 90cm dish.

Have you contacted the reseller and requested the missing part? Maybe they forgot to include the item with your order.

I am watching some videos on ftavideos.com and it shows what comes with the fortec dish and motor. The videos are done by fortec it seems. So what I am seeing is I don't need a bracket I just need to use the bracket that comes with the motor. But the motor website says I need to use the bracket that comes from the satellite dish. How confusing!

I have been looking through many pictures and I don't think I need that last bracket. I just think that the installer didn't know how to install the motor to tell the truth.

well here is the back of my dish hooked up.

Can you tell if the bracket is there, I was just looking at the pics and it seems to me like I need the stabilizer plate?

Attachments

• 20090520171734mds1.jpg
    20090520171734mds1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 20090520171750mds2.jpg
    20090520171750mds2.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 92
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts