Aaron Hernandez Trial

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Anyone else following the trial? IMO, I get the feeling the defense just threw up their arms and surrendered. Judging by the AH's lawyer's closing arguments, it seems the strategy is to aim for a lesser sentence.

I doubt the Jury will deliberate more than 2 days

Given the overwhelming amount of physical and circumstantial evidence that the defense knew that the prosecution had, the smarter strategy would have been to admit that AH was there at the murder in their opening statement and claim that he was fearful he would suffer the same fate had he said anything to authorities. Doing so would have then allowed the defense to spin Robert Kraft's testimony more favorably and would be able to also explain away AH's fiancé's "I forgot/don't remember" testimony as "I'm afraid for Aarons' safety and am scared to say" testimony.

Day #4 and no verdict.

IMO, the Jury probably already found him guilty of 2nd degree murder but are haggling over the gun and ammo possession charges. Had they found him guilty of 1st degree murder, the other two charges would be irrelevant since he's be confined for live w/o parole.

Perhaps irrelevant, but the jury would still have to have a verdict on all charges.

Its going to be a hung jury, or he is going to be found not guilty.

They never presented enough evidence to show that he is the one who did it.

Whether he is found guilty or not,whether he actually did it or not,he was still an idiot for allowing himself to get involved in this mess,& oh by the way,the Patriots did just fine without him this past Super Bowl.

Its going to be a hung jury, or he is going to be found not guilty.

They never presented enough evidence to show that he is the one who did it.

Could well be Scott. There is a big difference between what the public hears and what the jury hears.

My $$$ is still on 2nd degree murder
I haven't followed the case... But driving to an isolated place armed with a weapon screams premeditation to me... Whether or not the prosecution met its burden of proof, I have no idea. But this doesn't seem like a spur of the moment, heat of passion type of situation.

That was a surprise. From the parts I watched they never placed the gun in his hands the only thing we knew for sure is he was there.

I wonder when his next murder trial begins?

Aaron Hernandez found guilty of first-degree murder http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-hernandez-found-guilty-of-first-degree-murder-173924220.html
A jury found Aaron Hernandez guilty of murder in the first degree for the 2013 shooting death of Odin Lloyd, ending forever his life of NFL fame and fortune.A Bristol County jury of seven women and five men deliberated for 36 hours over seven days before reaching a unanimous verdict on the former New England Patriots star. They said the murder rose to first degree due to Hernandez acting with extreme atrocity or cruelty. The conviction carries a sentence of automatic life in prison without the possibility of parole.Hernandez, 25,collapsed into a chair as the verdict was read. Behind him, his fiancée Shayanna Jenkins wept uncontrollably on the shoulder of Teri Hernandez, Aaron's mother. Lloyd's family, who during the trial made a daily pilgrimage to this old mill town 50 miles south of Boston, wept and embraced as the verdict was read.

If he's smart and knows he's done he should just man up and please guilty to save $$$ on attorneys fees and make arrangements to have his daughter properly cared for.

That was a surprise. From the parts I watched they never placed the gun in his hands the only thing we knew for sure is he was there.

I wonder when his next murder trial begins?

The same kind of gun used to kill Lloyd is seen in Hernandez's hand on his own security system moments after the murder. His defense team admitted he was at the scene during the murder.

May 28th, I believe.

When we tailgate for Patriots games, we sometimes go to the back lot at Rodman Ford. You can see the tower at Cedar Junction from there.

What a waste.

Yup, Cedar Junction is approx 2 miles from Gillette. Hypothetically speaking, he'll be able to hear the noise on game days. You just can't make this stuff up!

Awesome!! He can hear the crowd going nuts on the night of Sept. 10. The night championship banner #4 is unveiled at The Razah!!

11080002_10153256778939445_3385765177404610858_n.jpg

Reactions: Rey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts