Aaron Hernandez: That Didnt take long.

Aaron Hernandez in trouble for being lookout in prison fight
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-being-lookout-in-prison-fight-141028086.html

First off,surprised that he is in general population & not in Supermax. Unless they threaten him with Supermax solitary confinement(where he can both smear feces on the walls & throw it at guards),what does he seriously have to lose by his behavior. As I read in another comments thread,are they going to extend his prison sentence? People(fans?) will still pay into his commissary fund,the only thing left that the state can do to him is to break his will/spirit by putting him into supermax solitary confinement in order to reduce him into an insane babbling fool(smearing feces on the walls & throwing it at guards). When does our desire to punish him turn into a violation of the 8th amendment on cruel & unusual punishment(which Supermax is). Hey Massachusetts,you should have had the death penalty & used it in this case,everything else you try to do to punish him now is a violation of the 8th amendment,like it or not. Any & all colorful descriptions on how "you'd" punish Hernandez anymore than he already is,is a violation the 8th amendment.

If he is a safety & security threat to other prisoners,put him in solitary(Supermax),my previous post not withstanding. I personally feel that if he wants to play this "thug life" game in prison,the other prisoners will take care of it & he won't be long for this world.

What a total POS this guy ended up being. Again, I feel dirty for ever rooting for this subhuman!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts