ABCHD on G16 with 6 foot dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cbs feed is not locking on the 7.5' quality bounces around 17 percect.
The 10' is 40 % quality and locking on the pansat.

Abc hd booms in on both.
Guess i need a 16' dish and some norsats LOL

Cbs feed is not locking on the 7.5' quality bounces around 17 percect.
The 10' is 40 % quality and locking on the pansat.

Abc hd booms in on both.
Guess i need a 16' dish and some norsats LOL

THats very intersting:rolleyes: I am in Tennessee. So the signal strength in you locations should be about the same as mine. I am even more confused about size dish to get:cool:. I mostly just want to see the Tennesse vols play in HD. Can't get a good OTA signal here.

I can lock the CBS HD DVB-S2 feed on Galaxy 28 with my 7 1/2 dish. But I can't lock the one on Galaxy 19.

I can lock the CBS HD DVB-S2 feed on Galaxy 28 with my 7 1/2 dish. But I can't lock the one on Galaxy 19.

Is the Galaxy 28 CBS HD DVB-S2 feed come in really strong on your 7 1/2 dish or is it marginal ? Also is that feed a exact mirror the SEC games and primtime programming on G19 CBS feed?

Is the Galaxy 28 CBS HD DVB-S2 feed come in really strong on your 7 1/2 dish or is it marginal ? Also is that feed a exact mirror the SEC games and primtime programming on G19 CBS feed?

I'm getting the Galaxy 28 signal with no breakups or errors. Since I can't lock the Galaxy 19 signal, I can't say if the feeds are the same or not. But I read somewhere that Galaxy 19 was the primary feed and Galaxy 28 was the backup.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)