ABCHD on G16 with 6 foot dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cbs feed is not locking on the 7.5' quality bounces around 17 percect.
The 10' is 40 % quality and locking on the pansat.

Abc hd booms in on both.
Guess i need a 16' dish and some norsats LOL

Cbs feed is not locking on the 7.5' quality bounces around 17 percect.
The 10' is 40 % quality and locking on the pansat.

Abc hd booms in on both.
Guess i need a 16' dish and some norsats LOL

THats very intersting:rolleyes: I am in Tennessee. So the signal strength in you locations should be about the same as mine. I am even more confused about size dish to get:cool:. I mostly just want to see the Tennesse vols play in HD. Can't get a good OTA signal here.

I can lock the CBS HD DVB-S2 feed on Galaxy 28 with my 7 1/2 dish. But I can't lock the one on Galaxy 19.

I can lock the CBS HD DVB-S2 feed on Galaxy 28 with my 7 1/2 dish. But I can't lock the one on Galaxy 19.

Is the Galaxy 28 CBS HD DVB-S2 feed come in really strong on your 7 1/2 dish or is it marginal ? Also is that feed a exact mirror the SEC games and primtime programming on G19 CBS feed?

Is the Galaxy 28 CBS HD DVB-S2 feed come in really strong on your 7 1/2 dish or is it marginal ? Also is that feed a exact mirror the SEC games and primtime programming on G19 CBS feed?

I'm getting the Galaxy 28 signal with no breakups or errors. Since I can't lock the Galaxy 19 signal, I can't say if the feeds are the same or not. But I read somewhere that Galaxy 19 was the primary feed and Galaxy 28 was the backup.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts