About ESPN College Gameday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sirius05

Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
If i want to watch a college football game tomorrow(saturday), and inorder to watch it, i have to have espn gameplan, how much will it cost me to just order that one college football game that i want to watch by ordering it by my remote? Thanks

Steve

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
If i want to watch a college football game tomorrow(saturday), and inorder to watch it, i have to have espn gameplan, how much will it cost me to just order that one college football game that i want to watch by ordering it by my remote? Thanks

Steve

I waas looking on thier webpage and it never did say what the one week price was suprisingly, I think I remember it being like $ 19.99 or maybe 24.

Jimbo

pinkcookies26

pinkcookies26

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 11, 2006
I believe its $21.95 and you get all the games on game plan all day. Gettin real expensive!

I WANT MORE

I WANT MORE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 20, 2006
"Middle of Nowhere"
I am about ready to dump mine. I can hardly watch SD anymore and there are so many games in HD I really can't justify having it.

walker

walker

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 4, 2006
i'm not sure what it is for one day, but i have gameplan and to get a game that is blacked out in our area (the one you usually want to watch) is $29. the prices are on www.espn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.