About ESPN College Gameday??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sirius05

Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
If i want to watch a college football game tomorrow(saturday), and inorder to watch it, i have to have espn gameplan, how much will it cost me to just order that one college football game that i want to watch by ordering it by my remote? Thanks

Steve

If i want to watch a college football game tomorrow(saturday), and inorder to watch it, i have to have espn gameplan, how much will it cost me to just order that one college football game that i want to watch by ordering it by my remote? Thanks

Steve

I waas looking on thier webpage and it never did say what the one week price was suprisingly, I think I remember it being like $ 19.99 or maybe 24.

Jimbo

I believe its $21.95 and you get all the games on game plan all day. Gettin real expensive!

i'm not sure what it is for one day, but i have gameplan and to get a game that is blacked out in our area (the one you usually want to watch) is $29. the prices are on www.espn.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts