? about guide for starz free preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
I was wondering what can I do so that I get the info about the free previews? If you press "info" it says go to channel 350 for info information. When I go to channel 350 the channel is green as if you where not subscribed to it. what I wanted to do was to record all the movies that look good. But how can if there is no info? Should I just unplug the DVR and let it load the guide again?

You have to go to the normal channel & press info on your remote, then if its something you want to see go back to the FREE channel and watch or record it. PITA but whataya want for FREE:rolleyes:LOL

ED

I was wondering what can I do so that I get the info about the free previews? If you press "info" it says go to channel 350 for info information. When I go to channel 350 the channel is green as if you where not subscribed to it. what I wanted to do was to record all the movies that look good. But how can if there is no info? Should I just unplug the DVR and let it load the guide again?

Although it's not convenient, read the info at the channel's normal slot, then scroll to the free preview channel number and set it to record. It is a lously system, but what do you want for free?

Set manual tuner based on 350 info.

So are you saying that I can record and have the info saved to the video.
All I want to do is record the movies, and when I want to see them in the future, I know what the heck the movie is about. Or is there no possble way to do that.

If you record the movie you will have the title of the movie but you wont have the info for the recording.
not the best but that is how the free previews work.

So are you saying that I can record and have the info saved to the video.
All I want to do is record the movies, and when I want to see them in the future, I know what the heck the movie is about. Or is there no possble way to do that.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

On edit: Interesting that I typed in "www.imdb.com" but the system "translated" it into what we see above.