ACC network

Hello ChadT41,
At this time, we do not have a contract to carry ACC Network. We are working with the owner of the ACC Network to
see if a fair agreement can be reached to carry this channel on DISH’s line-up. Our top priority is to provide our
customers with the best TV experience possible at the best value.
Why am I responded to here? I am not even quoted.

Reactions: ncted
Just received this email confirmation "I do apologize, but Dish Network isn't getting the ACC Network". Unbelievable. I am so p'd with Dish Network right now.
I'm going to guess the contention was that Dish wanted the channel put in as a regional RSN but Disney wanted it to be a national channel that everyone pays for.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Just received this email confirmation "I do apologize, but Dish Network isn't getting the ACC Network". Unbelievable. I am so p'd with Dish Network right now.

Good morning, Footsy! At this time, I don't believe we have sent out any communications regarding the possibility of Dish not adding the ACC Network to our lineup. We would love to investigate this to see what could have caused an email regarding this to be sent out. Can you provide me with the email so I can forward it to our Programming Team? -- Sam F

I deal with a separate company who handles my account and service, and the email came from them after I requested they contact you about this channel. At least you have given me a little optimism Sam. Thanks for jumping in.

I am a huge Syracuse Orange fan and without the ACCN I fear there will be fewer games available to me this year as I don't know if ESPN will be dropping some that will go to ACCN.

Channel launches this week, please get a deal done.

I deal with a separate company who handles my account and service, and the email came from them after I requested they contact you about this channel. At least you have given me a little optimism Sam. Thanks for jumping in.

I am a huge Syracuse Orange fan and without the ACCN I fear there will be fewer games available to me this year as I don't know if ESPN will be dropping some that will go to ACCN.

Channel launches this week, please get a deal done.
If nothing else it looks like ESPN/ABC will carry some of those games at this point, they are already established. I do note that one of them is on ESPN+ though.

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 8.51.02 AM.png

Reactions: Howard Simmons
If nothing else it looks like ESPN/ABC will carry some of those games at this point, they are already established. I do note that one of them is on ESPN+ though.

View attachment 140173
That's not going to satisfy all those people that want ACC Network. And besides that people have been clamoring for it since ESPN had their first commercial on it.

OH dear, someone might miss a bit of a new channel!

Not like these tinkertoy channels don't run the same thing over and over again, eh?

FSU's 2nd and 3rd games of the year are on ACC network, so I need to find a way to watch it by then.
The ACC network FAQ shows Hulu, YouTube TV, and Playstation Vue as OTT services that will carry the ACC network. A subscription for a month will give time for Dish to get things worked out and more time for you to make a decision if Dish doesn't carry it. Assuming you have the capability to watch OTT streams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts