According to 'Sports by Brooks', Urban Meyer is new....

From 2004:

THAT'S why I said he passed on Notre Dame. Guess you weren't paying attention in 2004.
;)

So when you said:

Look up at the 2004 AP report for your 'clue'. So clearly your statement that he rejected it because someone had a long term deal was total fabrication. Here is the timeline:

NOBODY HAD A LONG TERM DEAL. WILLINGHAM HAD JUST BEEN FIRED.

Jeesh. :rolleyes:

Sandra

My statement was not a fabrication...it was under the assumption that it was offered when he left Florida. Which you NEVER stated until now...that it was offered before. And no, I really did not pay attention in 2004...because I really didn't care WHO the Gators were hiring.

But I am glad you are finally finding out that 'google is your friend'.

My statement was not a fabrication...it was under the assumption that it was offered when he left Florida. Which you NEVER stated until now...that it was offered before. And no, I really did not pay attention in 2004...because I really didn't care WHO the Gators were hiring.

But I am glad you are finally finding out that 'google is your friend'.

You should find out that FACTS are your friend, and not just make random statements that fit your argument but have no basis in truth. :rolleyes:

Sandra

You should find out that FACTS are your friend, and not just make random statements that fit your argument but have no basis in truth. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Queen of pulling things out of her...ah..nowhere is lecturing me on "random statements"??!!!

ROFLMAO!!

...Kettle....this is pot...pot...let me introduce you kettle....

Queen of pulling things out of her...ah..nowhere is lecturing me on "random statements"??!!!

ROFLMAO!!

...Kettle....this is pot...pot...let me introduce you kettle....

Yep, and there it is. Standard salsadancer response when proven wrong...you are like clockwork!!!

Instead of admitting you were wrong, go right back on the attack...too funny.

Sandra

Did you guys miss my confirmationlast night and other from this morning? Welp, again, it's a done deal. Now even Colin Cowherd is reporting it on ESPN!!

7 years, $40 million. Welcome home Urban!!!!

Suck it DVR. ;)

Either way. You got your coach. Now, tiddy up a few things and the Bucknutz will be waltzing into the top 5 in no time. Hating you guys when your 6-5 is no fun. When your 9-0 and in the top ten and hating you...it's priceless!:p

That DVR guy (fan of VaTech) has been chirping that Urban Meyer was NOT coming to tOSU. And I am overturning that false claim with my sources.

OOOHHHHHHHH....LMAO! Well, he is in VaTech world. You guys could have brough back Vince Lombardi and would not have made a difference. LOL!

We already got the top DE recruit! Urban Meyer knows the south AND Ohio! Can't WAIT for this upcoming draft class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What wonderful news!!!!!!!

He does know how to recruit Florida. But I am curious how many players he will be able to steal from the south. I do not think Muschamp has done a very good job recruiting for Florida as I thought. The king has definately Jimbo Fisher at FSU. Florida high school do tend to stay south.

Honestly I would have so much more respect for you if you just said you were wrong, but I realize that's asking a lot.

You always ask for a link, and I provided a link that proved your statement that Meyer turned down the Notre Dame job because someone had a long-term deal was patently incorrect.

Instead of saying, yes, you were wrong, we have to go through the usual ROFLMAO!!!!!!!, LMAO!!!!!, calling me names, the CAPS, the BOLD LETTERS and the pot meet kettle routine.

This is the time you should have taken a mea culpa for once. You probably don't care, but this is where I completely lose respect.

Sandra

Famed Philly sports writer Bill Conlin resigns after alleged abuse...

Georgia Admonsihed With Violations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts