Account Balance Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

flyingscotsman32

Original poster
Jun 13, 2011
Hi everyone,

I logged onto my account today to find that my account balance had increased by almost fifty dollars, and it now exceeds $100. I don't know how or why it grew, but I am okay with it. My question is: how can I use these credits? The people in my house aren't too big on using the on-demand content Could I use these credits to actually pay for a bill? I called in this morning thinking that it was an unpaid balance, but they informed me that this money is a good thing, but they wouldn't really clarify on how i can use it.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I logged onto my account today to find that my account balance had increased by almost fifty dollars, and it now exceeds $100. I don't know how or why it grew, but I am okay with it. My question is: how can I use these credits? The people in my house aren't too big on using the on-demand content Could I use these credits to actually pay for a bill? I called in this morning thinking that it was an unpaid balance, but they informed me that this money is a good thing, but they wouldn't really clarify on how i can use it.

Thanks.

So you have a credit balance? Look at your recent activity and see what it says, you should see there why you have such a large credit balance. You can use it to pay your monthly bill.

Credits generally post to my account a couple days before my bill generates.

For example, if I get a $11 credit for free Cinemax with HBO, and a $10 credit for free HD Access, they post to my recent activity on the 24th. My bill and autopayment generate on the 26th.

May not want to just start spending ;)

I agree
I've seen my bill show a balance of -107...only to be wiped away a couple days later after the bill prints

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)