This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

acorn tv

voodooevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
North Carolina, USA
hi everyone
does anyone subscribe to acorn tv?
i was wondering how the interface and picture quality was.. the app isn’t really good on apple tv and i was thinking of going through dish…

I do the same.
By the way... My wife used my FireTV Stick to subscribe to Paramount+. I can't get to it by logging into the Paramount+ app (username or password are wrong), but I can get to it via Prime Video without logging into Paramount+ at all. This works on all our FireTV Sticks, but does not work on our Roku TV's. On Roku TVs neither logging into Paramount+ (either part of Prime or separate app) with my Amazon credentials, nor my wife's, allow us to view Paramount+.

Any ideas?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Our county library offered Acorn free but you had to renew your account every two weeks which was a pain. We now subscribe to Britbox. If you having a streaming device, you can find some of the shows on Acorn available on other apps for free.

Reactions: voodooevil
Instead of logging into Paramount+ on your Roku, install Amazon Prime Video and log into that. It will have your Paramount+ subscription.

Instead of logging into Paramount+ on your Roku, install Amazon Prime Video and log into that. It will have your Paramount+ subscription.
That is a great suggestion. Unfortunately, I already have the Amazon Prime app on my Roku TVs, and it's even logged into my Amazon account. And still I cannot watch my Paramount+ sub.