acorn tv

voodooevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
North Carolina, USA
hi everyone
does anyone subscribe to acorn tv?
i was wondering how the interface and picture quality was.. the app isn’t really good on apple tv and i was thinking of going through dish…

I do the same.
By the way... My wife used my FireTV Stick to subscribe to Paramount+. I can't get to it by logging into the Paramount+ app (username or password are wrong), but I can get to it via Prime Video without logging into Paramount+ at all. This works on all our FireTV Sticks, but does not work on our Roku TV's. On Roku TVs neither logging into Paramount+ (either part of Prime or separate app) with my Amazon credentials, nor my wife's, allow us to view Paramount+. :(

Any ideas?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Our county library offered Acorn free but you had to renew your account every two weeks which was a pain. We now subscribe to Britbox. If you having a streaming device, you can find some of the shows on Acorn available on other apps for free.

Reactions: voodooevil
By the way... My wife used my FireTV Stick to subscribe to Paramount+. I can't get to it by logging into the Paramount+ app (username or password are wrong), but I can get to it via Prime Video without logging into Paramount+ at all. This works on all our FireTV Sticks, but does not work on our Roku TV's. On Roku TVs neither logging into Paramount+ (either part of Prime or separate app) with my Amazon credentials, nor my wife's, allow us to view Paramount+. :(

Any ideas?
Instead of logging into Paramount+ on your Roku, install Amazon Prime Video and log into that. It will have your Paramount+ subscription.

Instead of logging into Paramount+ on your Roku, install Amazon Prime Video and log into that. It will have your Paramount+ subscription.
That is a great suggestion. Unfortunately, I already have the Amazon Prime app on my Roku TVs, and it's even logged into my Amazon account. And still I cannot watch my Paramount+ sub.