Activation Codes

gumby42

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
Activation Codes --- Still waiting also

I thought that when you bought a system that you were supposed to receive and activation code by email. My system showed up but no code. 15 minutes at a time really bites :( How did everyone else get their codes?
Brian:mad:

Last edited:
When you place your order you should get two e-mails: a receipt for your purchase and your software activation keys.

We are working on an automated way for you to request a reminder e-mail with activation and registration keys. For now, you need to open up a support ticket ('Contact Support' within the Support section of the website).

David K.
Time Trax

I did already and so did my friend. I am still awake if you are able to get it to me tonight :)

Brian

Hi Brian,

I have forwarded the tickets to our sales department. There may have been a glitch in the system and your radio IDs are not showing up in the system.

It will get straightened out for you ASAP.

It is in the right hands now.

Derek

I go to work here in about 2 hour and would like to have it resolved if possible.

Thanks, Brian

I still have not received my code. It should be sent to Paul Lebouef or myself and now it looks like I will be without it for the weekend. Anyone working there for the weekend?

Brian

I know most people dont work the graveyard shift like I do, but I sure would like to get my code for my radio. I have been trying since Thursday to get my activation and registration code. Being a new customer I am not sure of the hours of the staff at timetrax, but I was hoping someone would be around for the weekend. Anyone had experience with staff on Sunday? This has gone on too long.

Brian

Brian,

The code has been sent to you several times.

Check your e-mail account to see if the e-mails are being filtered by a spam filter or something like that.

I am not sure why you are not getting it.

What is the e-mail address you used to register the software?

Derek

I have been getting a code, but it is the same code over and over. I need a second code for my second radio. This is the whole problem. My first radio is working fine now but my second radio is NOT. I need a second code. I can not make it any more clear as I have mentioned on my problem tickets. Have you sent 2 codes or 1? The email is ponderosa2@yahoo.com Feel free to call please so we can straighten it out in a matter of minutes, not days. My number is posted several times on your problem tickets. Do you have a pm or can we chat somewhere?

Brian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)