problem with activation

mahogany

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 30, 2005
I loaded the software and connected everything acording to the instructions. When I type in the activation code I get the message "This is a valid activation code but it has already been redeemed. When you originally redeemed your actvitation code, you were given a permenent registration key, You must use this permanant key for all future registrations Error code REG102." This message came up right away, I tried it a few times with the same message then I starte to hear channel 184

TT runs for 15 min. then shuts off. I have not activated my Sirius radio yet because of the shutdown of TT. How long does it take to get a permenent Key?

I get channel 184 so I know something is working, I do not want to activate with Sirius because of this shutdown.

What am I missing? or doing wrong.

mahogany said:
I loaded the software and connected everything acording to the instructions. When I type in the activation code I get the message "This is a valid activation code but it has already been redeemed. When you originally redeemed your actvitation code, you were given a permenent registration key, You must use this permanant key for all future registrations Error code REG102." This message came up right away, I tried it a few times with the same message then I starte to hear channel 184
TT runs for 15 min. then shuts off. I have not activated my Sirius radio yet because of the shutdown of TT. How long does it take to get a permenent Key?
I get channel 184 so I know something is working, I do not want to activate with Sirius because of this shutdown.
What am I missing? or doing wrong.

I remember receiving 2 keys, same size and look but I think its the second key that's needed and not the first one. My e-mail has 2 in it:

An example of what I received was:
>Activation Code: ack ack ack ack
>Registration Code: blah blah blah blah

Not sure what you recieved - As always - you should open a support ticket so that this gets the proper attention...

Once you enter your activation key, your permanent registration key is displayed on the screen for you and is also immediately e-mailed to you.

It's happened that sometimes someone might not realize that there registration has indeed sucessfully processed - so please check your e-mail. In any case, you can always open a support ticket or call our toll-free number and your registration key will be resent to you.

We are working on an automated system to request a reminder e-mail. Once we've worked out a few things we'll make it available along with a new, easier, more useful support section to our website.

David K.
Time Trax Customer Service