actuator ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dj_flako

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
pa
this is the motor that came with the bud i got

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
how do i conetc the motor to the box im thinking of getting a g box there is no wire coming out

Been a while since I saw one of those. The heavy red and black are the motor leads, the white pair are the sensor.Not sure what type sensor there, can you put an ohmmeter on the sensor, then apply 12 volts to the motor leads. If the ohmmeter shown 0-overrange-0 overrange, you should be good to go. If the ohmmeter reads somewhere between 1 and 10k ohms, and changes up or down when you apply the 12v to the motor, not so good. Would have to change out the pot for a switch.
see attached

Attachments

• gedc0787b.jpg
    gedc0787b.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 157
motor wiring

the heavy red and white wires are the motor wires, the red wire is positive and the white wire is negative, all the motors that I have worked on needed 36 volts dc, reversing the power to the motor will reverse the direction that it turns and is done by which ever box you use to control it, the 2 small wires are the sensor, it will make a closed contact either 2 or 4 times per revolution of the motor, hope this helps

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)