acutrac 22 info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jetwrench

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
I just purchased an acutrac 22 pro to help allign my new at9 dish for the hr20 we just got.I bought the acutrac 22 from ebay and it didn't come with the ac charger.Anyone out there with one that can tell me what the output rating is on the charger so I can look for one locally.Thanks.:hatsoff:

Ok...looking directly at mine as I type this...:)

15 VDC
300 mA

Just beware, I'm on my 2nd set of batteries. They seem to only have an 18 month lifespan. The current set I paid approx $40 and 15 minutes of time soldering together (homemade from Radio Shack parts...was too cheap to just buy another meter)

Thanks webbydude,that's what I was looking for.What kind of batteries did you use to replace the originals,$40 seems a little high for a do it yourself replacement.:up

Yeah...it was expensive. Nickel metal hydride, rated at 700 maH. I also added in the costs of several 1/4" copper straps to help connect the batteries all together when I soldered.

My understanding is those types of rechargeables will last 18 months or so. And yeah, I am a tad hard on my meters. Not allowing a full discharge before recharging.

Stay away from Accutrac - horrible run around from the companies selling them - especially when something goes wrong.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts