kind of frustrated

Status
Please reply by conversation.

donnie0328

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 10, 2006
So, I've Been Waiting For Two Weeks For My Upgrade To The Hr20 From My H10-250 When I E-mail Directv To See How Much Longer It Will Be And They Tell Me That I'm Not On The List. This Is After I Spent Over An Hour On The Phone With The Retention Center And Was Told Everything Was Taken Care Of. So I Have To Call Them Back And Then They Want Me To Go To An Automated Service To Get Signed Up. Of Course When You Do This The Deal Isnt What I Was Promised Two Weeks Ago! I Call Cs Again And Demand To Speak To Another Real Person. She Says Everything Is A Ok Again And It Will Be Another3 Weeks. So I'm Waiting Again....sure Hope This Thing Is Worth It!!

OK on your 1st go around don't you have a reference or confirmation number and an employee ID/name of who took care of you?

Not to be an ass, but that typing with all capital letters is very annoying.

Nate,
Relax, He clicked on the wrong post is all, He's refering to the OP.
It must take a lot longer to type that way too.

jimbo

All of his posts are written that way. Very odd. Makes one wonder what personality diagnosis a handwriting analyst would make of that trait.:D

OK on your 1st go around don't you have a reference or confirmation number and an employee ID/name of who took care of you?

Charper,
I have to admit, I rarely get a name and user ID when I call.
Sometimes you cannot understand them, other times you get transfered to different departments to get you inthe right area and loose track.

I know it's a good idea, but I often fail to do this too.

As for the OP, I would call back one more time and tell them you want whatever your original install date was, provided they have the equipment to do it at that time.

Be polite, arguing will not help the suituation.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)