Add a 722

clapple

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 26, 2004
Palm derset, Ca.
Looked at the Dish web page and can't figure it out. What would it cost to buy or lease a 722, for an existing account?

Also I would like to move my 622 to a room with just a single line from the Dish. Can you add a switch there, to provide the two lines to the 622? :confused:

Also I would like to move my 622 to a room with just a single line from the Dish. Can you add a switch there, to provide the two lines to the 622?

if you use a DPP equipment then you can use a separator with just one line

If you haven't upgraded within the last year you can lease a 722 for $199 upfront then wait forever for a $100 rebate. Four months and counting for me. :mad:Tell 'em you don't want to fool with the rebate and to just charge you $99. Its worked for others. Good luck!

Ed

If you haven't upgraded within the last year you can lease a 722 for $199 upfront then wait forever for a $100 rebate. Four months and counting for me. :mad:Tell 'em you don't want to fool with the rebate and to just charge you $99. Its worked for others. Good luck!

Ed
according to my log in, the 722 is 149.00 with a 100.00 rebate (10monsx10) = 49.00 cost to me.

After you log in, go to your account, click on your receivers or it might say hardware, then when that comes up, you will see Upgrade equipment.
See what it shows for you.

I got a 622 when they first came out. I thought I was ready to upgrade to a 722 but I just got off the phone with a CSR that told me the 722 upgrade was $199 less the $100 rebate. I told her the web site said it was $149 less $100 and she told me that was to upgrade to a 622. I told her I already had a 622 and would agree to upgrade for the $149 price but she would not budge. My solution was to order a new 500gb drive to download my recorded stuff and wait for their pricing to come down.

Almost sounds like false advertising to me.